These workshops are designed to equip and empower you and your team towards self-awareness, so you can live and lead well. Elevate your impact and strive for higher performance by bringing your A-game to your personal and professional life domains.
Effective Leader Workshop
This workshop includes individual assessments, reports, and a participant workbook. Leveraging results from leaders’ EQ-i 2.0® Reports, participants of this workshop will:
- Understand the role of emotional intelligence in effective leadership
- Explore key areas of leadership in relation to emotional intelligence
- Understand the key elements of the EQ-i 2.0® Leadership Report
- Articulate strengths and areas with opportunity for growth
- Identify and understand how aspects of emotional intelligence lead to derailing behaviors
- Apply what they have learned in the session by developing a personal EQ-i 2.0 action plan
LifePlan™ is a roadmap that defines your total-life strategy. It is charted pathway leading toward your focused life purpose with detailed, measurable action plans to help you begin to fulfill this mission.
A sample of the 6-part series:
- What Is My Why? Discovering Dreams and Purpose
- What Refuels Me? The Art of Self-Care
- What Are My Core Values? Defining intrinsic motivators
- What Are My Strengths? The Thinking Wavelength Module
- What Is My Purpose – Mission – Vision?
- LifePerspective Filter
The Emotionally Intelligent Team
The path to positive results is established by developing the 7 core competencies of team success:
- Team identity
- Team emotional awareness
- Stress tolerance
- Conflict resolution
- Positive mood
Perfection isn’t required. Awareness of which strengths to maximize and which weaknesses to improve is essential to reaching the desired outcome of operating with Collaborative Intelligence™ and benefiting from sustainable productivity. Your team’s emotional and social well-being will be positively contagious for your organization, your customers and your community.
Today’s competitive work environment requires Collaborative Intelligence™ if leaders, boards, managers, employees and volunteers are going to work together effectively in their teams. The Collaborative Growth team building process focuses on the essential behaviors of success for teamwork.